Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sleep? When will I ever sleep again?

Zoey has been sleeping though the night for less than a month but it had been heavenly. During that time I couldn't sleep at all. I was up 4 times during the night and some nights I couldn't fall asleep.
Roxie has been great potty training but she only goes potty when she wants to pee and no one can tell her when its time to pee. Since we started potty training she wakes up about 2-3 times at night screaming and crying because she needs to pee and is afraid of wetting her bed. Guess who gets up? That right it me.
I am back to getting up 2-3 times at night to put a very upset little girl on the potty. I am beginning to think I might just sleep in her bed at lest than I won't get the starling screaming wake up.
When will I ever sleep again? I just started to work out again and I need sleep otherwise I can't workout because I am so tired I barely make it 20 mins before I need to end. I like to work out for 1 1\2. That being said I get stopped about ever 5-10 mins so Roxie can pee or because she needs something to drink or Zoey is screaming for something so when I say 1 1\2 I really mean 45 mins of actual working out the rest is spent helping my little ones.

What is sleep?

1 comment: