Thursday, January 12, 2012

Potty Trainning and Sweets


Day four of potty training and so far we are very successful. One little accident last night but I would still count all of this successful. I figured we will work on potty training during the day and figure out night training next week. Whenever she goes number 1 she get one redvine and when she goes number 2 she gets two. This morning she went 1 and 2 at the same time and came up to me saying " I Peed and Pooped at the same time does that mean I get three red vines?" I was pretty proud of her and she ran off to the bathroom by herself to go potty. I gave in and gave her three.
Roxie seems to be enjoying using the potty but I wonder how she is going to feel once we take away the treats? I will worry about when the time comes.
I can say mu poor house has taken a hit because we have been so forced on the potty nothing else really gets done. Thankful everyone goes down pretty early and I can get a few things done before bed at night. Even with the few accidents Roxie hasn't ask to go back in her diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment