Friday, June 17, 2011

Look Who's Turning 5






Martin has been counting down his birthday for weeks! Saturday we are having his family and friends birthday party because his birthday is on Sunday Fathers Day.
So much will be changing this year with Martin going to kindergarten. He starts school July 25th and I will admit right now that I will be crying the whole walk home after dropping him off at school for the first time. I won't have my lunch buddy any more and he will start to learn that mom isn't all that cool.
Martin informed me a few days ago that 5 year old do not cuddle with their moms. SAD I have a feeling my cuddling days are going to be over soon.
I am however very excited for him to meet friends and come home excited about what he learned that day.

A boy is a magical creature. You can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can't get him out of your mind.
-- Alan Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment