Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm not going to miss being pregnant

I went to see my doctor yesterday for my monthly check up.  The baby had a great heartbeat and the doctor found it fast too.  I told him I was still suffering from nausea but only at night or days when I didn't get much sleep.  He said that was really strange.  Not something a doctor should EVER tell a pregnant lady. 
Thankful it has a cure take pepcid ac!  My doctor thinks it is caused by the stress and acid reflux.
So I have add anti acids to my endless supplies of things to remember to take. Vitamins, anti-nausea,  and now antacids. I hope this works because I really dislike being sick every night around 7pm until I go to bed at 11pm.
The babies heart beat has stayed the same about 155-165.  Now again my doctor reminded me the speed of the heart has nothing to do with the sex of the baby.  My doctor asked me if I was going to find out this time and I said "I have been seeing you for 7 years. Really you think I want to be surprised?"  He laughed and said "Well when woman say this is their last pregnancy they liked to be surprised. Or have you decided to have another baby after this one."  I laughed so hard and said "As far as I know this is the last baby and yes the first question I am going to ask is Boy or girl?" We laughed and I went on my way.  Oh I have only gained 9lbs and I am 16 weeks.  With Zoey I put on 10lbs in one months so I am very happy with the slow weight gain this time.

Normally by now I have an idea of what we are having because of a feeling or a dream but right now I have no idea.  I can't wait to find our because I really need to get my dining room back from the DI piles of girl baby clothes, toys and stuff.
I know Grandma Bremner is hoping for a boy because she bought me a cute little boy outfit and I think she is done making blessing dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment