Monday, November 26, 2012

Skinny and Normal

Zoey and Martin went in for their yearly check ups.  So Martin is about 6 months late and Zoey about on time.
Martin is in the 50% in height and 50% in weight.  His Doctor thought he was in kindergarten and when he nicely informed him he was in 1st Grade the doctor looked at me and said "Oh we decided to put Martin into Kindergarten at 5?"  I said "Yes. Should I have waited a year?"  She said no and we continued on the check up.  Later on I though it was funny she said "We decided."  When did it become a WE thing between the Doctor and I when Martin entered school?

Next came Zoey who was talking a little and gigging when her brother decided to show the doctor he could jump on one foot and talk.   Than she yelled "You Funny Martin."
Zoey's measurements concerned the doctor because she is 15% in weight and 75% in height.
She wanted me to move Zoey from Almond milk to whole Milk (Fatten up Zoey) and see if her tummy aches, ear infections or anything that had shown up before comes back.  I just looked confused and said "I don't think so we established she is allergic to Milk at 5 weeks and I do not want to go though ear infections again during the Christmas holiday."  The doctor agreed but told me to put Zoey on a fatty\healthy diet.  So how do you get a 2 year old to eat anything more than mashed potatoes, grapes and hot dogs. 
 Here is a picture of Doug if you are wondering where the skinny gene comes from.  He was a skinny kid.


Doug age 3 I think.

Reason Zoey is skinny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment