Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I try hard not to talk politics but this is my Blog.

I woke up this morning for hope and change but instead people decided to vote on sweet talking politics again.
4 years ago I could see why everyone want to vote for the current President because he offered something people hadn't really seen before a man who hadn't been in Washington long and he was very young and youthful.  Now 4 years later he keeps saying the same thing it was President Bush's fault for all the economy woes.  I sat and listened to the same thing for 4 years and while I watched my my taxes go up, my health insurance prices go up and the middle class slowly disappear.
  I listened on how he was going to help the middle class and all I have seen is the middle class  disappear not because they were earning more but because they were earning less.
I feel like I was being punished for my family successes.  Good friends lost their jobs and moved to find a better life, or downsized losing their chance for the American Dream because someone else American dream was sending work to China.

Yesterday in AZ people voted against a permanent tax hike because the State Government lied saying it would be used towards school but instead school closed down all over the state and Chandler School district dived into their rainy day fund to save its schools from closing.  It shows what little faith the people have in their government. 
I watched as a woman get voted into the AZ State Legislation last night who said
 "These women who act like staying at home, leeching off their husbands or boyfriends, and just cashing the checks is some sort of feminism because they're choosing to live that life. That's bulls***. I mean, what the f*** are we really talking about here?" 
That's right she is going to represent woman in all stages of life.  I am personally grateful it isn't in my district. In some way I see where the world is headed and I fear for the future but than I watched as someone I grew up with was elected to city council 3rd ward in Austin Mn. Hoping to make a better future for his family.
I am sad, angry but I know that as along as 49% of the population in the US feel the same as I do than change can happen it will only take more time than any of us hoped.




Here is my hope for the next 4 years
1. Stop blaming others for your mistakes. Own them!
2. Make the changes that benefit everyone Upper, Middle, Lower and the poor.  People want to help let them make the choice.
3. Leave my health insurance ALONE!
4. Bring the Hope and Change that you Mr. President promised 4 years ago. Bring the military home to their loved ones.
5. Again stop blaming the former President because you had 4 years to fix the problems.

I hope this country will come together and work in the local, state and federal level to make America great again.

No comments:

Post a Comment