Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Very Bad Bug



I need to accept its just away of life in Arizona scorpions are everywhere!! Yesterday I sent Martin into the back yard to play and 2 seconds later he came running back into the house talking about a HUGE spider. I look out the door and saw what looked like a brown leaf. Than i thought where would a leaf that big come from and I went outside and there he was a very large ready to strike scorpion. Needless to say I found and old magazine and killed it and than sprayed it wit 401 with bleach. ( Why the 401 i have no idea)

At 8:30pm last night I went and got some bug spray and sprayed the whole house!! I may need to accept scorpions as a way of like in Arizona bug I don't have to like it!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember those. Get an exterminating company to come by once a month. It's not that expensive and it is totally worth it...at least that's what we did when we lived out there!

    ReplyDelete