Monday, June 8, 2009

I thought Mommys aren't suppose to get sick




I always thought that when I became a mom and I got sick everyone would wait on me hand and foot! Just kidding... Well I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat but thought nothing of it and than Saturday I started to not feel not so well and Sunday morning I woke up with either no voice or the manliest sounding voice I had heard in a long time.
I was so excited for church because Doug and I were going to get set apart for our new calling but I could barely get out of bed to take care of Roxie so I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be going to church. So Doug called the bishop and they will set us apart next Sunday.
Doug took care of Martin and Roxie the best he could while I would get some sleep in between the coughs and blowing my nose. Martin seem to think he could get away with a bit more than usually because i didn't have a voice. He learned fast I could still till him no with just a look!!

When I finally went to bed for the night I thought " Well it can only go up from here." HAHAHAHA Boy way I wrong.
I woke up this morning with a swollen cheeks. So on top of still feeling sick, runny nose, no voice, and a cough I have swollen cheeks. That's right my face is swollen and I have no idea why! So I know I shouldn't say thing but I truly believe things can only get better from here!!

My head is so clog

2 comments:

  1. You are going to jinx yourself and wake-up with leprosy! :) Seriously, you are a mother, haven't you learned that things can ALWAYS get worse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy you were right Vanessa...Doug ended the week with a pinched nerve and he has only been starting to move!!! I will never say that again

    ReplyDelete