Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Little Gentleman.



Yesterday at the Library we were going to go up the elevator when two other moms and there daughters asked us to hold the elevator. I showed Martin what buttons to push to hold the doors open. As everyone was getting out of the elevator I explained to Martin he would have to wait for all the ladies to leave first. Now I personally thought he didn't listen to me and he would start to run out of the elevator the second the doors opened. Well I was wrong he waited for all the ladies to leave and than he walked out. I was so proud of Martin!!
After story time we went back to the elevator as I was about to get on he said " We have to wait for the ladies to get on first." I smiles and we waited. Than inside a little girl was trying to push the button but she wasn't sure which ones so I asked Martin if he would help her and he was so patience showing her what to do. When we left the elevator the woman told me she was extremely impressed with how well behaved and what a gentleman Martin was. I have to admit I was impressed too and I leaved I don't give Martin enough credit after all he is only 3 and to be honest most adult men do not even open door for woman!! I'm training them young!!

No comments:

Post a Comment