Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Roxie is Sitting Up!!



Doug and I have been putting Roxie on the floor seeing if she can sit and on Sunday she did really good sitting for about 2mins before she started to fall forward and find her feet. This morning I again put her on the floor and she sat there without the support of her hand for quite some time!! I'm very excited but this means she is one step closer to crawling and I need to start baby proofing again. Martin was extremely cautious so I really didn't have to worry about him too much.

Roxie has also tried a new food it was Yams and she liked it a lot better than the sweet potatoes but not nearly as much as she loves her oatmeal.






"If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylum would be filled with mothers."
-- Edgar Watson Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment