Monday, August 6, 2012

The only pet that is allowed in the house...

This is our new pet!! Just kidding.  This little guy found his way into our house.  Well not this one but it looks just like him just a little bigger.  The nice part about this little guy is he keep the bugs in the house under control and we haven't seen spiders and crickets like me normal do during the summer. 
So far I have found him hiding in my shoes, by the front door in the middle of the night and hiding in a blanket corner.  Normally I would try and get rid of him but they are hard to catch and I do not want to kill the little guy.
 Did I for get to mention the one in the garage about the size of the one in the picture?  Yup!!  Good thing lizards have never bothered me. Feel free to read about them at Wikipedia link it is interesting and yes they make a ticking noise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_House_Gecko

No comments:

Post a Comment