Tuesday, August 14, 2012

9 Years Where did the time go???


9 Years Ago!!  Look we do not look tired.


Boy we look tired!!  
9 Years we look tired!  Still Having Fun just added 3 more to the mix!!


Doug and I are going to escape the heat for a few days for our 9th anniversary.  Last night at 10:30pm it was still 103 and I just need a break from the heat.  In normal Doug fashion he is keeping our escape a secret until we get on the road.

What I have learned from the last 9 years is I can't decide what I want my hair to look like. Blonde, Red, Brown, Long, Short ect.

Just kidding I have learned so much about life, love and why it is so important to have Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ as the center of our family.  Oh and I can cook a mean Fall Apart Pot Roast!!

I married my best friend 9 years ago and as much as I drive him crazy he is still my best friend.
Its has been a wild ride the last 9 years BUT it is only going to get better!

I love you Doug and thank you for loving all the craziness that goes on every day!!

1 comment: