Tuesday, June 26, 2012




I feel so uninspired for dinner. The kids do not eating anything unless I make mashed potatoes for Roxie and Martin just doesn't like anything unless it is Panda Express. I already have them complaining about what I am making for dinner. Maple Pork Chops with Wild Rice mix and veggies.
I know everyone says just cook what you want but I do and than I spend all dinner listening to "I hate this, I don't want to eat, Gross." than they argue with me and we all go upstairs in very unhappy moods. ARRG
Where is the perfect cookbook called "How to feed the pickiest eaters and be happy."
The list of " I Will not Eat" is getting longer by the day.

Martin's List of I WILL NOT EAT
1. Pizza
2. Spaghetti
3.  Any Type of Potatoes - Mashed, Fried, Baked ect
4. Chicken
5. Noodles of all kind unless Mac and Cheese
6. Peanut Butter Sandwiches
7. Cheese Bread
8. Home made Orange Chicken, Sweet and Sour Chicken and anything that isn't find Panda Express
9. Honey BBQ Chicken Nuggets - Taste Funny- Well Yes they do They taste AMAZING!!
10. Pork  but loves only Hormel Peppercorn Pork Loin.
11.Veggie - Of any Kind - Yes I tired the Veggie Tales route.
12. Fruit - Of any kind
13. No fish unless it is deep fried and doesn't look or smell like fish
14. French Bread - Why Just because
15. MN Wild Rice and White rice mix because it weird looking.
AS of right now that is the list but I know once dinner is done it will grow larger.

ARRG.

2 comments:

  1. Know just what you are going through, been there had seven of those picky eaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids eat everything. We ground our food in a grinder and gave it to them from Qatar on as soon as they were on solid food...Gunnar is the picky one in the family and he still eats most anything. I serve anything and they get to be happy about it because I don't serve gross food. No one better Yuck my Yum!

    ReplyDelete