Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thats Gross!

Those are the words that came out of my doctors mouth when he looked in my throat.  Friday I started to feel light headed, Saturday I started to feel a cold coming on with the "My Skin hurts" feeling.  Sunday we decided since Doug and I were both feeling sick we would stay home.  Monday night I had a asthma attack that scared Doug pretty good because I tired to use my inhaler and found it completely empty and no refills. To put the icing on the cake I had completely lost my voice and every time I coughed I felt pain everywhere.
  Fast forward to today I went to see my doctor because I was still feeling yuckie and my chest felt like a weight was sitting on it.  Oh and I need a prescription for an inhaler.
  So the doctor looked at my throat and said "I'm not sure what to think but its gross. One side looks like Strep and other side looks like the viral." Just what I wanted to here.  He didn't want to do a swab because he felt it would cause me more pain than was really necessary so he put me on antibiotic and hopefully I will start to feel better soon.  After all Saturday I am suppose to be singing, dancing and acting on stage.  I am hoping to get well enough to just say my lines without sounding like I have been smoking 5 packs a day.
 Oh a high note the kids are all healthy and Doug is starting to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment