Saturday, November 12, 2011

Walked my feet off

(I didn't take the picture)
Friday Grannie, Grandpea, Martin, Roxie, Zoey and I all went to Fountain Hills Arts and Crafts Festival they only have twice a year. In Heidi fashion I took the wrong turn\round about tour of Fountain Hills but once we arrived and everyone in the stroller and front pack we were off seeing some amazing jeweler, beautiful crafts and wonder paintings. We walked the festival from 11:30-3:00pm and grannie bought Roxie a really cute dress (Pictures to come).
Today Martin had a his first kindergarten birthday party and it was a girl who invited him. So it begins. After the party we headed to pick up Grannie and Grandpea and we went down town Mesa for Wild west days and the weekly craft fair. We walked up and down Main street enjoying looking at all the crafts and different foods.
It was a busy weekened and tons of fun but now I need to spend three days home cleaning the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment