Sunday, October 31, 2010

How to sum up one week






How to sum up the first week home from the hospital. Grateful for grandpa for taking Martin to and from preschool all week and getting him dressed in his Halloween costume. Dad for being the hero and finding Martin's T-Rex costume after going to three Targets and several costume stores. Grandpa and Dad decorating cookies for Martin's preschool while Grandma and I went shopping. Have extra hands to hold Zoey when Roxie needed some mommy time. Thankful for Grandma's wonderful cooking. Thankful for my wonderful husband who made breakfast every morning so I could enjoy a few extra mins or hour of sleeping before facing the day.
I'm so grateful for my wonderful family who has helped with the adjustment of little Zoey and I almost feel lost with the thought of them leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment