Monday, September 13, 2010

Goodwill 50% off Days


Saturday night was date night for Doug and I and since most movies that I would like to see gives me nightmares when I am pregnant Doug and I decided to go to Goodwill and see what gems we could find on there 50% off day. Normally we find Doug some really fun jackets and other fun clothes to wear and I figured there is no way they would have maturity clothes but we decided to look and to my surprise they had a decent amount of tops and bottoms. It was all from Motherhood which is the store I normally buy my tops. We found two tops and a very funky 1970's dress for Halloween. We also found Roxie a really pretty pink dress, a pair of shoes that have have never been worse from Naturalizer high heels for $4 and a vest for Doug.
Its funny some times the most fun dates are when Doug and I are just hanging out.
I promise to post pictures of me in the dress because it just that AWESOME!!

I would shop at D.I but they are little expensive and they never have a 50% off day.

No comments:

Post a Comment