Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby Girl Wimmer has a Name


Before I tell you the name here is the very cutie story that goes behind the baby name.
A few weeks ago we were in the kitchen having Breakfast and I asked Martin what do you want to name your sister? Lucy, Jordan or Zoe(Zoey or Zooey)Martin looked at me and said Zoe. I said are you sure you don't like Lucy? I love Lucy do you love Lucy? He said its a nice name but the baby name is Zoe and I said why? Because I know that is her name. I was stunned and Doug had just brought Roxie down from bed and I said "Roxie should we name your sister Jordan, Zoe or Lucy?" She looked at her dad and than me and said "ZOE." I couldn't believe it.

Yes I understand that naming the baby is up to Doug and I but when both your kids decided her name is Zoe without us talking about baby names around them how can you pick another name. I know you will not believe it Grandma Bremner but the only time he heard Zoe for the baby name was during the 4th of July and maybe in passing here or there and I'm pretty sure he heard Lucy or Jordan more than Zoe.
At the moment Baby girl Wimmer is going to Zoe(Zoey or Zooey) Temperance Wimmer. Martin wants to spell it Zooey. Good thing Mom and Dad have the last say on spelling.

Martin has been telling everyone his baby sisters name is going to be Zoe Temperance Wimmer and he tells everyone he named her.



There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother. ~Astrid Alauda

No comments:

Post a Comment