Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sleep What Happeded to it?


Roxie one day old.

What happened to the day when both Martin and Roxie would sleep all night until 7am? Last night Martin woke up at midnight upset because I didn't wake him up to go potty in the toilet and he wet his pull up. So I changed his pull up (which he only wear at night) and put him back into bed, about 45 mins later just as I was finally falling back asleep he started to cry about his water sippy cup and wondering if he could have some. So I went down stairs to clean out his sippy cup and refill it with water. Thank Heavens he went back to sleep pretty easy because around 1am Roxie woke up screaming and I was so tired I decided to let her fuss it out for at lest 10 mins. She went back to sleep.
Around 2 am both Martin and Roxie were sleep talking and I couldn't go back to sleep. Apparently Martin sippy cup was hitting someone and he told it to stop because he didn't want to be in trouble. Roxie was just screaming and than laughing I think I'm not quite sure because I didn't want to wake her so I stayed out of her room. Now I finally fell asleep around 3:30 am and Roxie woke up again at 5:30am screaming but she went back to sleep with in 5 mins. At 6:30 am Martin woke up for the morning and I decided I was too tired so I dragged him into bed with me until his sister woke up at 7:30am.

AGAIN WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THE LACK OF SLEEP BEFORE HAVING CHILDREN?? I would have slept in more and enjoyed those lazy Saturdays and Sunday Mornings.

2 comments: