Monday, February 22, 2010

Poop...Or should I say NO POOP!!

Ok so I need some advice because I do not know what else I can do...
Martin refuses to go poop in the potty. Now its because he says it hurts too much so to fix that problem we have done the following..

1. Increased his fiber there is only so much Mini Wheat and Raisin Bran a kid can eat.
2. We have started giving him Miralax once if not twice a day
3. I make him sit of the potty for at lest 20 mins in HOPE he will poop.

So what happens EVERY SINGLE DAY ALL DAY LONG is Martin runs around the house screaming that "the poop is coming out and he will not let the poop come out and there is nothing I can do about it." He is a CONTROL NUT

He used to poop just fine and thing some day something changed and I have no idea what it was but what I do know is I'm tired and I need some ideas! Otherwise I'm taking him to the doctors and having her talk to him about pooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment