Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My early Christmas Presents





As most of you know Christmas arrived a little early this year because our dishwasher decided it no longer wanted to clean dishes and well our refrigerator scared me because I always thought at any second it was going to die. Than doug asked me if I was doing anything on the 23rd because something was going to be delivered and at 2:20pm a new couch and ottoman arrived at my door step. No more goodwill couch for 30$!!! What a great Christmas surprise and a wonderful husband.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it sad how we get excited about new appliances when we get older...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so true!! I never thought in a million years I would get excited over a dishwasher but I LOVE not cleaning dishes by hand!!

    ReplyDelete