Monday, July 21, 2014

SAN DIEGO!!

Doug and I enjoyed our getaway and decided since Qatar was nervous we would stay slightly close. (6 hours from home.) I decided two things I wanted to do while away from the kids.
1. I wanted to sit by a pool and read a book without worrying if one of my kids was going to drowned the other.
2. Eat where my kids would never eat.  We had Cuban, Japanese, Amazing breakfast, ate on a USS Carrier and so many more fun places.  I loved eating all the yummy foods expect for a meat platter that we decided the restaurant was trying to kill us.  Who put three different types of meat on a try with Garlic Cloves instead of cracker? Not to mention uncook Prosciutto. YUCK!
We accomplished by and had a great time being just the two of us.

Blueberry Pancakes with the most amazing BlueBerries

Dreams can come True

Going out for a special night. I took a shower and spent time getting ready for the first time in 8 years. I learned it is time to update my makeup and find blush.

USS Midway Tour - Sleeping quarters






Driving the ship

F 14 Tom Cat

BREAKFAST!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment