Monday, December 19, 2011

A Very Sick Martin



I feel like I can't seem to catch a break when it comes to sick kids. Last week Martin had a nagging cough but Doug and I thought it was the morning gunk that we all seem to get during the winter months. Thursday and Friday he lost his voice and I thought maybe they we doing a lot of screaming and running around at school. Early Saturday morning I woke up to Martin with a hacking cough and 102.5 temperature so off to urgent care. After the nurse saw us she said his ear was full of fluid and was very surprise it wasn't bothering him and he had Bronchitis.
When went home and gave him some Advil (our best friend) and waited to see what would happen. Later that night he spiked a temperature of 103.1 and I decided to cuddle and sleep in Martins bed. We went to church on Sunday and Martin asked for a blessing. Here's hoping he will feel better soon and no one else gets sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment