Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Three Years Ago Tomorrow

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day with trying make birthday dinner, shopping, cleaning and surviving the day. I thought I would take everyone down memory lane of my beautiful and feisty Roxie. I can't believe she is turning 3 years old.

If you are ever wondering where your books might be check little Roxie's hands or bedroom
Thinking The Potty is pretty cool (Not Potty Trained yet)
She Loves her Grandpa

1 year old Waiting for her Brother to surprise her She loves her Grandpa Wimmer and his popcorn
I have been warned. When she turns 16 I will need to lock of my purse.
3 Months Old and had quit the personalty
1 1\2 Months Old Blessing Day
3 Days Old



HAPPY BIRTHDAY Princess Roxie.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday my Roxie girl, you are a dolly!! Love you Grandma B

    ReplyDelete