Saturday, October 22, 2011

Zoey Turns The Big 1!!!











Tomorrow Zoey is turning one years old! Time seems to move faster and faster these days and I sometimes wish it would slow down.

Accomplishments so far include.
Words: Mama, Dada, Mar, Boo and Hi
Mode of transportation: Crawling but has taken three steps.
Food: She loves pop tarts, corn dogs, soy milk, breast milk and pot stickers.
Sleeping: She sleeps 8 hours at night but not the same 8 hours I do.
Games: Loves peek-a-boo, patty cake and being chased around the house by her dad.
Loves: Martin, anything Roxie has, eating random things off the ground and her Mom.

Even though Zoey decided to come three years earlier than planned I am so grateful she is here. I couldn't imagine our little family with out this little ball of joy.
We are heading to the doctors Nov 2 so I will be able to fill in her stats than.

1 comment: