Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 18: In My Bag


What isn't in my bag is the question. After all I have three children under 5 which means. I bring 6 diaper, wipes, nursing cover, blanket, 2 sets of extra clothes, keys, 2 sippy cups, 2 bags of cheerios, 10 hot wheels cars, random papers for coloring, two water bottles, a bag of crayons, one tub of lip gloss, and one book I am currently reading. That doesn't include all the random items that seem to find there way into my bag at any point of the day. For expamle the small super hero Flash and Batman along with three fruit snacks, and one princess shoes.
I know some day I will look back at my empity bag and think those were the best of times but right now I'm just tired of finding something sticky at the bottom of my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment