Monday, October 10, 2011

Day:6 Childhood Memory

I always wanted to play with the spice rack but my mom glued it to the wall.


I have many wonderful childhood memories but one that always comes to mind is the dollhouse. Every Christmas from age 4 I would sit on Santa's Lap asking for a After years of asking a dollhouse and I finally received it when I was around 7 or 8 years old. I can still remember how I felt as I pulled the blanket off of the dollhouse Christmas morning being completely shocked and in awe that Santa brought me the greatest present anyone could ever want or have. I thought WOW Santa knew I had been trying very hard to be a good girl that year.

I played with it every day and as I grew up my Nephews would come to my room and play with my dollhouse. Although most of the time a tornado or a bomb usually killed everyone in the house leaving people and furniture throw around my bedroom.
I am so blessed to have my dollhouse mostly in one piece to hopeful share with my girls one day.
Thank you Mom for giving my one of the best Christmas present ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment