Friday, September 30, 2011

Roxie's Dollar Buys and Family


Roxie and I went to the dollar section of Target and she "LOVES EVERYTHING"
We bought a wand and wings for two dollars. Than after taking this pictures I realized everything she is wear cost less than 2 dollar. The Wings $1, Shirt $2, Skirt $1, Wand $1 and the boots $12.00 BUT they were one a sale from 15.99. I love sales for kids clothes. Now if I could only find deals like that for me. A girl can dream :)


Roxie and Her Daddy watching Jake and the Never land Pirates!

Martin has taken on the challenge of dressing himself every morning for school! This morning Doug got Roxie up and dressed (She won't let me do it. She screams every time she see me in the morning and not her dad.) and we all went down stairs waiting for Martin. Both kids were dressed in Orange and tan. We didn't plan it..it just happened.


Anonymous

"Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate."


Emma Goldman, author

"No one has yet fully realized the wealth of sympathy, kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure."

No comments:

Post a Comment