Monday, November 15, 2010

Sleep Who Needs Sleep!


Martin taught me I can survive on two hours of sleep at night and still work an 8 hour day 5 days a week. Roxie taught me that babies can sleep though the night starting at one month. Zoey is showing me how firm my down stairs couch is and that I can fall asleep anywhere at anytime. Since Grandma and pa Bremner left Zoey hasn't slept more than 2 hours at night without having to nurse and than will go back to sleep again for two hours BUT the good and not so good news is she sleeps well though out the day giving me time to take a nap or even a shower. I keep reminding myself that this is for a short period in her little life and soon she will want do sit up, crawl, feed herself and one day run away from me when she draws on the wall. So until that day comes I hope everyone can understand that if I answer the phone and sound tired its completely normal.

1 comment: