After Zoeys one month appointment the doctor asked for us to come back on Monday to check on her ear again to see if she had an ear infection or an ear drum burst. Monday were saw the Nurse practitioner and after checking Zoey's ear again she and the doctor decided she was to young for antibiotics for the ear infection and gave her two shots in the office and ear drops and asked for us to come back on Tuesday. So that night I asked Doug and Grandpa Wimmer to give Zoey a blessing. She slept in bed with us and slept though out the night with very few whimpers compared to the night before. This morning we arrived at the doctors again and this time they think they saw the ear drum but the ear is really infected so they gave her two shots and asked to see us tomorrow morning to see if anything has changed.
Another update tomorrow.