Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grandparents






One thing in life I will never have to worry about is whether the kids feel loved!! Today Grandma and pa Bremner left for Austin Mn and Martin tired everything to keep from crying but once the door was shut he and I cried. Roxie was all to happy to say good bye but after her nap she headed for the dinning table looking for Grandpa Bremner. I told her they went home and she started to cry which in turned caused me to cry. After all the tears were done the kids and I enjoyed a relaxing day at home and I realized that I can handle being a mom of three. Some days will be rough and dinner might be hot dogs and mac and chesse and other days will be the smiles from ear to ear. I have realized that if the Lord blesses me with a gift than all I need to do is pray and ask for help and he will guide me and direct me.

What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies. ~Rudolph Giuliani

No comments:

Post a Comment