Monday, August 3, 2009

You know your a Parent When?


This last week poor Roxie hasn't pooped expect for tiny pebbles and she screams and cries every time she has to poop. I really hated changing her diaper because her bum was so red from trying to poop. So I did what any good mom would do... I feed her Prunes, Wheat and Pears to make sure she was going to poop. 24 hours later Dad and I celebrated because Roxie finally had a good poop and she didn't scream or cry.

AT THAT MOMENT I REALIZED I WAS A PARENT!!!

You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back. ~William D. Tammeus

1 comment:

  1. Poor kid! I hate it when things like that happen to them!

    ReplyDelete