Monday, August 17, 2009

Martin says the Creaziest things!!






At dinner the other night we were just sitting there eating and I was feeding Roxie baby food and Martin says..

Martin: I used to chew on mommy boobies.
ME: Wait? What did you say Martin?
Martin: I used to chew on your boobies like Roxie does now.
Me: Well yes Martin I used to nurse you just like I nurse Roxie but you didn't chew.
Martin: Oh I guess Chewing would hurt.

Driving in the car the other day we came up to a stop sign and Martin said
Martin: Mommy that is a stop sign and it says STOP that spells STOP!!!
Me: VERY Proud said "Yes Martin that spells stop can you spell GO?"
Martin: G....um O? or Gren.
Me: Are you trying to spell Green? because it is G R E E N.
Martin: No mom Go is Green.

He is way to smart for a three year old BUT I'm a very proud Mom!!

Today's little moments become tomorrow's precious memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment