Wednesday, August 5, 2009

They Call Him Wonderful Ok I Do


The other morning Roxie decided to spend most of the night up and fussy because she was getting more teeth. Around 6am Roxie again wakes up and I finally take her to bed with me HOPING she would go back to sleep and around 6:45 am Martin comes in wanting to know where his daddy was. I just lied in bed with both the kids until Doug came back from his shower. I started to fall asleep again with the kids and the next things I know Doug is changing both Roxie and Martin diaper and he takes them down stairs and runs earns with both kids so I could have some alone time.

I got out of bed and for the first time in a while I had a nice quite shower not worry if Roxie is going to put something in her mouth and not worried if Martin is going to wake Roxie up. it was wonderful.

I have the most wonderful husband in the world!!!



It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself. ~Joyce Maynard

No comments:

Post a Comment