Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Roxie





At church today I had not one, not two but three sisters come up to me and tell me how wonderful Roxie is and what a joy she is. I tried very hard not to laugh because she is a hellion.
I guess a girl hit Roxie in nursery and when the leader told the other girl to apologize Roxie said
"I forgive you." Another week Roxie needed a diaper change and went to the leader and said "I'm sorry to bug you but I pooped and I need my diaper changed. I need my daddy or mommy."
Whenever I talk about Roxie and how she will hit her brother or yell at the top of her lungs I get " Heidi that is not the little Roxie I know and she can not be that bad." I tell them to come over and see the small holes I need to repaint in my wall from her throwing a toy when I say "NO." or "Give that back to Martin."
Many ward member including the bishop have fallen in love with my "Sweet" little Roxie. To be honest I love hearing how good she in public knowing she does know how to behave. Now if she would be that nice with her baby sister and big brother.


Girls play by the golden rule...
We won the gold! We Rule!
-- Author Unknown

Her smile beams like sunshine, which fills our hearts with love.
-- Birgit B.

2 comments: