Thursday, August 25, 2011

Its Hot!!


It has been a very very hot week here in Arizona. The temperature have been between 110-115 and if your car is in the sun all day it will registered about 122.
I really do not mind the heat if I can escape it but unfortunately that means staying inside the house all day. Roxie and Zoey have been going a little stir crazy and in turn have been trying to drive me crazy. The good news is Doug will be coming home from his business trip and the girls will be able to drive more than one parent crazy. The bad news the heat doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. Next week it is suppose to be around 105-111. The only reason I can put up with the heat is because in two months while everyone else is starting their cold winter I will be sitting pretty at 70-90.

1 comment:

  1. Yea I'll enjoy the winter and stay away from there in the summer.

    ReplyDelete