Friday, April 8, 2011
Life Goes On Even If Mom Doesn't Want It To.
I have been battling a nasty sinus infection which in turn has caused painful migraines. So basically if I can hide away in my house that is what I have been doing for several weeks and decided it was time to say "Alright migraines you win but since no one else is going to clean my house, wash the dishes and do the laundry than its time to fight back." So I took the good medicine and well the migraine is still "WINNING" but life must go on.
The last few weeks Zoey had made some major discoveries.
1. She Rolls and Rolls and Rolls everywhere.
2. She has found her voice and she is as nosy and as loud as the other two.
3. When she is put down on her back she will roll to her tummy and try to army crawl. Thankfully we Wimmers have big heads and she get tired out pretty fast.
4. Feet, Toes and hands are all capable of going into her mouth at any seconds. They must taste really good too because her feet are soaking wet from spit.
5. She is now sleeping in bed. After burning out two swing I decided she can figure out how to sleep without being in motion. SUCCESS on the first night!!
I love being a Mom. Some days are hard and some days are harder but the best part is when someone needs a hug, a hurt kissed or some serious cuddling the first person they go to is ME! I wouldn't change it for anything well maybe a little more peace right before bed time. :)