Monday, December 27, 2010

We trully cut back this year.




Martins Gift from Grandpa Wimmer (D.J MDW)

Martin loved opening his sheets for his soon to be New bed

Roxie's New Friend Puppy Violet. Violet even says her name and favorite color.

Santa brought Roxie a Princess Rocking Chair and Dora the Explore Sun Glasses


I think Doug and I were more excited for Christmas morning than the kids were. Due to Zoey's new sleep schedule I have been up every morning since she came home from the hospital at 4am. So when I woke up at 4am expecting to nurse Zoey to my surprise she was still sleeping and I was wide awake. So around 6:30am Doug and I decided to wake the kids up to open presents. (WE LEARNED NEVER TO DO THAT AGAIN.)
Roxie was so funny because when she saw the pink chair from Santa she put her hands over her mouth and had a HUGE smile from ear to ear.
Martin opened each present very carefully and made sure after each present to put the paper in the trash. (WHY can't he keep his room clean.) He was so excited to open his blanket and sheets for his new bed. (arriving after the 1st of the year.) Santa brought Martin everything he asked for; New shoes, Video Game and a remote control car. We went up to Roxies room and told the kids that late at night Santa was making tons of noise outside and we opened the window and there was a trampoline outside. They were so excited and Martin hasn't wanted to stop jumping on it.
Santa brought me a new bathroom light and vent and since Santa saw my mile long list of books I was requesting for Christmas he decided to give me a Amazon Kindle. Its crazy there are so many free books or books under1 10$.
Santa also bought Doug xbox 360 kinect and Martin, Doug and I all received games.
Mom and Dad Bremner gave us a beautiful book about Navuoo and it has so many beautiful pictures.
After present were opened we rushed over to Grandparents Wimmers to make breakfast and enjoy out Christmas with the rest of the Wimmer family. Roxie and Martin enjoyed all the attention they were getting as well as the gifts from Grandparents, Aunt Kristi Wimmer, her boyfriend Jeremy and uncle Todd.
We spend the rest of the afternoon playing the xbox 360 kinect dance game and napped.
Now its time to clean up, organize, find room for the the new toys, and start on getting ready for Roxie's birthday. Thank heavens I decided on a family birthday again this year.


G. K. Chesterton
When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs?


Charles Dickens
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.

Calvin Coolidge
Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment