Monday, June 14, 2010

Let The Week Long Celebration Begin.....










Martin turns 4 years old on Saturday the 19th of June! Every day he asked me "how are things going?" "Are we having Carrot Cake with green frosting with green sprinkles?" "Are you making cars to drive?" He has been planning his birthday party since Roxie turned 1 years.
Martin has always wanted to do things his way and I should have realized he was going to be my little controller. He came three weeks early, talked early, had more teeth in his mouth by one years old than the doctors expected. He is always doing things his way and when he is ready. Sometimes it causes a little stress but when he is ready for his adventures to begin he is so much fun. I can't imagine our little family with out Martin. He has brought so much joy, laughter and love into our home and I hope for it to never change.

(Yes all the photos are of Martin. Martin and Roxie look so much alike in certain pictures I have to label who is who in the photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment