Monday, January 25, 2010

A Wonderful Birthday



I had a wonderful birthday!! Starting last week about Wednesday Martin decided he didn't want to wear pull up any more and started to wear "WHITEY TIGHTIE." He has been very successful with the potty and I am so proud of him. Than Sunday Martin again did something wonderful with the help of his dad he said the opening prayer in primary.
We had a family birthday on Sunday with Dad Wimmers AMAZING DELICIOUS STEAKS!! (JEALOUS) It was perfectly cooked to the way I like it Still Mooing! For desert we had Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory and it was so yummy. There were some wonderful gifts including the new AWESOME Sonic Tooth brush, bookcases, Star Trek 2,3 and 4 (THE ONLY ONES TO HAVE) and many other wonderful gifts!!!
Than to celebrate the official day I was born (THANK YOU MOM) Tonight Grandma Wimmer said she would watch the babies while Doug and I went out to celebrate my birthday. Doug is always full of surprises the second I think I know what he is going to do he surprises me. We went out to Houston for Dinner and I had some fall off the bone ribs that were wonderful and Doug had a delicious steak. Grandma sent a test message looking for the car keys and than a second on informing us that Martin made a HUGE Poo! Good thing we were already done with dinner and decided to pass on the Molten Chocolate Brownie. It was a wonderful time and we came home and I found the Most beautiful roses I have ever seen. Doug had bought me these beautiful Red, yellow and my favorite pink roses I have ever seen. I'm so very blessed to have such an amazing husband in my life he is always so very thoughtful and treats me with so much love. I am so very blessed to have him in my life.

So can anyone tell which one is me and which one is Eric? Not too hard Eric's kids look just like him and well mine do not.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and Mom and Dad I went and bought Inkheart to read as my birthday present Thank you.

1 comment: