Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Elusive Martin




I have finally been able to catch Martin as he races by the camera to get a few shots. Recently Martin hasn't wanted his picture take and he tells me to take pictures of Roxie. Like any good mom I happily have taken tons of pictures of Roxie.
The other day Martin was going potty (THAT RIGHT HE DECIDED TO GO POTTY!!)and all over a sudden I hear " Mom get the camera and take a pictures of me." So I raced down stairs picked up the camera and I found him with his underwear on his head. He is still wearing pull ups but Roxie has found Martin big boy underwear fun to look at. I took some pictures of him on the potty and made a BIG DEAL about going potty. That same night he went poop in the potty for the first time and we made a REALLY REALLY BIG DEAL the next day he decided to poop in a diaper. BABY STEPS.

Martin told me a joke the other day.
Martin: How do you hold a Birds nose?
Me: I don't know How?
Martin: You hold it. LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY

Martin: What do you do when a fish smells
Me: What?
Martin: HOLD YOUR NOSE AGAIN.... LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY.

He came up with the jokes all by himself.
He also informed me I have ugly hands when looking though a glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment