Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was full of family, food, and fun. Here are a few things I am thankful for. I'm so very grateful for a very very patience husband who is will to sacrifice his taste buds at every meal. I'm also thankful for everything he does from making breakfast to changing diapers to sitting next to me watching a silly T.V. show. I do not think there is a page long enough for me to write everything I'm thankful for when it comes to my husband. I'm most grateful for his sweet and unconditional love he has for me.
I'm also thankful for....
Laughing as trying to get a family picture taken with two little ones.

I'm Thankful for Grandparents that at a moments notice will watch their Grand babies when Mommy needs some quiet time.



Thankful for two beautiful children that after a good night sleep can be the happiest kids on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment