Tuesday, September 8, 2009

List of Projects!!

I have decided to make a list of Projects that I have been wanting to do but keep forgetting about. I wish I had decided to become crafty before Roxie was born. Oh well Martin and Roxie add there only little flare to the different projects that I love.

1. Make Martins Car Blanket
2. Make Baby Blanket
3. Make Bean Bag with Babies Names on them (Christmas Present)
4. Make throw pillows
5. Sew a skirt
6. Sew a Dress for Roxie
7. Sew a Dress for me
8. Decorate Block Names to hang Hat and Ribbons on.
9. Make home made Christmas Decorations
10. More fun Cupcake design.
11. Paint Roxie's Room and Decoate
12. Paint the Family Room
13. Make Curtains ( I haven't completely decided to this project yet.)
14.
15.

I'm sure the list will get longer and longer but I also hope to be checking some of them off as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment