Thursday, September 24, 2009

Big Boys Can Hug Girls






Martin can be the sweetest boy in the world and I truly love him with all my heart!

I was busy getting the kitchen cleaned up from the Tornado that passed by (ROXIE) and I noticed it seem really quite and I kept thinking Roxie made a dash for the stairs and I look over and Martin is giving Roxie a big hug and say " See Big Boys can Hug Girls." Than he gave Roxie a sweet kiss and said " I love you Roxie so much." I almost started to cry and than Martin decided Roxie should be on her back and he shoved he down.

Same day Martin decided he wanted to play patty cake with Roxie and I wish I had it on film it was so funny because she was laughing so hard and Martin was giggling.

Every day is the Great Adventure of my life.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing how what we think is so cute suddenly isn't yet in their heads is probably the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't try to understand that comment I think Dad was asleep when he wrote it. They are dollies!!

    ReplyDelete