Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bacon

I agree Bacon is awesome!
Since marrying Doug bacon has become a breakfast food item on Thursday, Saturday Sunday Morning.  We have tried so many different types and flavor of bacon and found one we love Wright Bacon it is amazing. The flavor has the right kind of smokehouse taste and it better the less crispy the bacon is.  It is a little pricy and the only place that sells it for a good price is Walmart.   I have nothing against Walmart unless you are trying to check because why have 20+ register and only have three with cashiers.
Back to my bacon so my wonderful husband brought home Hormel Black Lable Maple flavor Bacon because I told him how wonderful it tasted and smelled.  While Doug was cooking breakfast I could smell the wonderful maple and I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into the delicious memory creating bacon only to be disappointed.
 It was ok nothing great and on the same leave as Oscar Myers bacon we had tired.  The Maple flavoring or glaze caused the bacon to burn at a faster rate and the bacon lost all of its wonderful flavor I member as a kid.
Doug decided to try again and slowly cooked the bacon but still it burn and the taste a lack of taste it  was very disappointing. 
We have found the two bacon companies we love Wright and Farmland.
Hormel needs to take some tips from Wright Bacon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment