Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dino Party Vs DisneyLand


PROOF MARTIN HAS BEEN TO DISNEYLAND ALREADY. He just doesn't remember
So I am relaxing on the couch when out of nowhere Martin jumps on my "Fluffy Tummy" and says "Mom I want to go to Disneyland today and meet the Imagination Movers and Mickey Mouse." I just looked at him and asked "Do you know what Disneyland is?"
Martin "Yes a place where we can play with Mickey Mouse and see the Imagination Movers and have fun." I said "Martin Disneyland is 8 hours away and we need to plan a trip we can't just get in the car and drive. Besides didn't you say you wanted a dinosaur birthday with your friends instead of going to Disneyland?"
Martin "I changed my mind and I want to go now so pull out some cash and lets go!"
He was so funny jumping all over the couch as if he truly thought I was going to pack the car and drive everyone to Disneyland.
I decided instead of upsetting Martin with a big fat NO. I told him that when his dad gets home from work we will all sit down and discusses the options but no matter what happens Martin has to be happy with the choice Mom and Dad decide on.
I'm pretty sure the dino birthday party is going to win over Disneyland this year because fathers day is Martins birthday and the Grandpa and ma Wimmer are having a family get together with cousins ect.

Just in case something changes I am holding off on buying anything for his birthday party.

"There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between a mother and a son"
Author: Unknown"

No comments:

Post a Comment