Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Auntie Paige Will be Missed






Aunt Paige came to visit and she will be missed. I loved having someone to talk to, to play with the kids so I could get the house cleaned up, someone to love my little ones, and someone to spoil my sweet princess Roxie.
As we said good bye to Paige at the airport Roxie started to cry and she didn't stop for over and hour because she wanted to "go back and get her Paige." Than after her nap Roxie went to the guest room climb into the bed and said holding the pillow "I miss my Paige." I almost started to cry because other an her grandpa's Roxie hasn't cried this hard when someone left.

I loved the picture of Zoey. Her expression was priceless. I know the photo isn't in focus but her face is great.

Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Heidi, I had a blast! The kids were so cute and I had fun catching up with you and Doug

    ReplyDelete