Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Silly and Crazy Kids


Radio Fly Wagon.
Yesterday I was Food shopping with the kids when I ran into Stacy Jernigan from the ward and she mention they had a Radio Flyer wagon they no longer use and wanted to know if we would like to have theirs. I tired very hard to NOT jump up and down in excitement because I have wanted one. I said "yes" and later that night Stacy and two of her sons drop off the wagon!! I have wanted on so bad but I couldn't bring myself to spend 75$ not knowing if the kids would like it. As you can see from the photos they love it. I have the best ward and I couldn't ask for sweeter ward family.

Martin and Roxie Shopping. I remember why I like shopping at night by myself. WAY to many helping hands. Mom how did you bring 4 of us shopping at once? You were very brave!!

Roxie being silly on our way home from Grandma's House


Roxie's Outdoor Bath
Every Tuesday and Friday Morning we water the grass and I usually keep the kids inside because well I hate mud. But since last night the kids didn't get to see the wagon I decided it would be ok if they played in the wagon and stayed away from the mud. Being preggers I need an emergency run to the bathroom and when I came back there was Roxie taking a bath in the muddy water. She was having so much fun I didn't have the heart to drag her out. To my surprise Martin didn't freak out at Roxie getting dirty BUT he didn't join her either.


“One of the most obvious facts about grown-ups to a child is that they have forgotten what it is like to be a child.” - Randall Jarrell

No comments:

Post a Comment