Thursday, February 17, 2011

I know I will cry!!


Waiting for the cookies
Yesterday Martin and I went to Sanborn Elementary School and signed him up for Kindergarten. I can't believe Martin is going to be starting his school career July 25th. I just keep thinking it was just a few days ago I was struggling with him sleeping though the night and now he will be meeting new friends and going to school.
I know I will cry my eyes out because I did the first time I dropped him off at preschool and that is only three days a week for 3 hours and school is 6 hours for 5 days a week.

I can not praise Martins preschool enough. He has been learning to read for the last two months and I think its amazing to listen to him read. I love to see his excitement when he learns something new. Martin has also been writing his name for months and he writes beautifully but than again I am his mom.
I'm hoping to get Roxie in the same preschool but who knows because we are on the waiting list for 2014 and on the list for 2015.
If anyone has advice about school or suggestions on how to make the first day easy on Martin and I. I will take all the advice I can get when it get closer to the big day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment