Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You can't leave me.


Doug and I had decided we hadn't been on a date in over a month and thought since there was a movie we both really wanted to see (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) we should go on a date.

I dropped the kids off at Grandma Wimmers house and this is what happened.
Me: Martin your dad and I are going on a date and you will stay and play with Grandma and Roxie tonight.
Martin: OK.....

So I thought Doug aka Daddy came to pick me up and Martin went running into this arms and this is what happened next.

Martin: Daddy you here!! YEA!!!
Dad: Your mommy and I are going to the movie and we will see you later tonight ok?
Martin: You can't leave me!! YOU HAVE TO STAY AND TAKE CARE OF ME!!! You have too!!
You can't leave me...

needles to say we left a very upset two year old crying at the door. BUT according to Grandma Wimmer it look him less than 2 mins and he was playing and eating his dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Of course he was playing and eating his dinner his performance was for Daddy and you and now both of you were gone. He had a great time

    ReplyDelete